Terms and conditions
Manifesto Growth Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 08870618 whose registered office is at 20 Northdown Street, London. N1 9BG.
We collect information from visitors to this website via a direct email link on our homepage. We collect your details when you submit a job application via the forms on our Join Us pages.
In addition to the above, we collect information automatically about your visit to our website through cookies.
This information may include:
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.manifestogrowth.com.
- Other information from your interaction with our site, services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the site, ad data, IP address and standard web log information. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of the correspondence.
This information is processed for the purpose of:
- Dealing with your enquiries and requests, including job applications
- Optimising our website
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies.
Most browsers will allow you to turn off cookies. If you want to know how to do this please look at the menu on your browser.
We will not share your data with third parties unless we are obliged to disclose personal data by law, or the disclosure is ‘necessary’ for purposes of national security, taxation and criminal investigation, or we have your consent.
Subject access requests
You have the right to see what personal data we hold about you. To obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please write to us at:
20 Northdown Street,
Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of up to £10 for any such request.