Who is Manifesto Growth and who are we looking for?
Manifesto Growth is a young and dynamic company looking for talented people to join our expanding team, produce great client work and play a pivotal role in shaping our business.
Straight to the point providers of insight, we help our clients to drive growth through analysing, understanding and shaping their customer propositions and experiences. We like to work closely with companies to understand what they really want and you will be intrinsic in addressing these needs.
All members of the team take extra roles to make sure we grow to the best of our ability in an entrepreneurial and vibrant manner. We are looking for personalities who add something new to our already diverse team. We think we’re fast, sharp and fun; we hope you will too!
Typical responsibilities and accountabilities
- Understanding client business problems
- Supporting the design of customer propositions and experiences
- Assisting in the selection of the best technologies, tools or capabilities to deliver client solutions
- Assisting in the interpretation and insight driven from data analysis
- With other team members, exploiting capabilities to develop key insights to enhance marketing and business strategies
- Researching client related world companies and industries
- Developing first class presentations to deliver to the client
- Supporting client workshops
- Building lasting client relationships
- Managing and coaching our Interns
- Managing the delivery of client engagements within budget and on time
- Contributing ideas that help our company and culture to grow
- Playing an active role in shaping our business and defining who we are
Required skills and experience
You will be educated to degree level and will be dynamic and driven, demonstrating experience of:
- A passion for serving the consumer, a love of data, a desire to make a difference and get stuff done
- Excellent communication: written, verbal and presentation skills
- Knowledge of the internet and web development
- Knowledge of marketing, in particular digital marketing
- Experience using customer data to drive actionable insights and the ability to complete some of the number crunching yourself
- Must be able to communicate with confidence in a variety of scenarios including group discussions, presentations and hospitality
- Proven project and client management skills
Personal qualities required:
- High attention to detail
- Team player
- Flexible / open minded
- Desire to learn, improve and excel
- Strong, persuasive communicator