Who is Manifesto Growth and who are we looking for?
Manifesto Growth is a young and dynamic company looking for talented people to join our expanding team, produce great client work and play a pivotal role in shaping our business.
Straight to the point providers of insight, we help our clients to drive growth through analysing, understanding and shaping their customer propositions and experiences. We like to work closely with companies to understand what they really want and you will be intrinsic in addressing these needs.
All members of the team take extra roles to make sure we grow to the best of our ability in an entrepreneurial and vibrant manner. We are looking for personalities who add something new to our already diverse team. We think we’re fast, sharp and fun; we hope you will too!
Typical responsibilities and accountabilities
Being the day-to-day lead on strategic projects with Manifesto’s clients. This will involve working with our most senior level clients to diagnose or understand their business problem or opportunity and working with them to develop the strategy that will solve it or help them grow.
- Leading client engagements
- Diagnosing client business problems
- Identifying client business opportunities
- Leading the design of customer propositions and experiences
- Leading the selection of the best technologies, tools or capabilities to deliver client solutions
- Completing data analysis and driving out the key insights
- Drawing insights and connections from related world companies and industries
- Leading the development of first class presentations to deliver to the client
- Leading client workshops
- Managing and coaching our Client Managers, Analysts and Interns
- Defining project approaches and outcomes and delivering them
- Building lasting senior level client relationships
- Growing our business
Required skills and experience
We are seeking someone who has at least 8 years’ experience in consulting, agency and/or marketing roles and is a subject matter expert on data, digital or customer insight.
Skills and experience required:
- Ability, through analysis and research, to turn business problems into actionable strategies and plans for execution
- Proven experience of delivering business/marketing transformation projects
- Experience at developing Customer Strategy for a range of industries
- Commercial and business acumen
- A passion for serving the consumer, a love of data, a desire to make a difference and get stuff done
- Excellent communication: written, verbal and presentation skills
- Leadership and people management skills; mentoring and management of project teams with diverse skills
- Experience using customer data to drive actionable insights and the ability to complete the number crunching yourself
- The ability to roll up your sleeves and take pride in delivering more whilst spending less than you could have
Personal qualities required:
- Flexible / open minded
- Strong communicator
- Project and client management skills