Who is Manifesto Growth and who are we looking for?
Manifesto Growth is a young and dynamic company looking for talented people to join our expanding team, produce great client work and play a pivotal role in shaping our business.
Straight to the point providers of insight, we help our clients to drive growth through analysing, understanding and shaping their customer propositions and experiences. We like to work closely with companies to understand what they really want and you will be intrinsic in addressing these needs.
All members of the team take extra roles to make sure we grow to the best of our ability in an entrepreneurial and vibrant manner. We are looking for personalities who add something new to our already diverse team. We think we’re fast, sharp and fun; we hope you will too!
Typical responsibilities and accountabilities
- Understanding client business problems
- Supporting the design of customer propositions and experiences
- Selecting the best technologies, tools or capabilities to deliver client solutions
- Completing data analysis and driving out the key insights
- Researching client related world companies and industries
- Developing first class presentations to deliver to the client
- Running and supporting client workshops
- Building lasting client relationships
- Staying on top of emerging technologies and industry developments
- Managing and coaching our Analysts and Interns
- Managing the delivery of client engagements within budget and on time
- Contributing ideas that help our company and culture to grow
- Playing an active role in shaping our business and defining who we are
Required skills and experience
We are seeking someone who has at least 3 years’ experience in consulting, strategy and/or marketing roles and is a subject matter expert on data, digital or content/brand marketing.
Skills and experience required:
- A passion for serving the consumer, a love of data, a desire to make a difference and get stuff done
- Proven experience managing others
- Expert at managing budgets and projects
- Excellent communication: written, verbal and presentation skills
- Knowledge of the internet and web development especially proposition design and UX
- Knowledge of marketing, in particular interactive marketing
- Crunching data to drive actionable insights
- The ability to roll up your sleeves and take pride in delivering more whilst spending less than you could have
Personal qualities required:
- Flexible / open minded
- Strong communicator
- Project and client management skills